
And Here is Ribbit. I go this free pattern from Susan B. Anderson.
(you can find the pattern here)
This is my 3rd ribbit. I bought 3 tennis balls, a ball of Lion brand's Cotton Ease and out came 3 little ribbits.
where are the other 2? I gave one to my friend Cabbie who loves Frogs and another one to my sister.
Cabbie kinda inspired me to make a ribbit.
I know she likes frogs and would love to have a this knitted cute frog. So i decided to make one.
How did I end up making 3 ribbits?
well, the tennis balls comes in 3 per pack. and a ball of Lion brand Cotton Ease can make 3 of them.
I recently bought a white Lion brand Cotton Ease. maybe I'll make 3 of these Rabbits.
its stuffed with tennis ball too like the ribbit. but I'm out of tennis balls as of the moment. (we'll see. maybe someday soon I'll knit up 3 rabbits)
Did i mentioned my friend Cabbie is in to knitting and crochet because of me(hehehe).
No comments:
Post a Comment